8/18/12

A few tips for building your ClixSense by Valerie

I think the first thing you need to understand is the weedout process. There will always be people that join and do nothing. Also, peoples lives change with time. People get married, get divorced, move locations, change jobs, take a different route in their life, etc. Therefore, as time moves forward, people that join ClixSense, may not be as active as they once were. So I think it's important to promote your ClixSense as your time allows, consistently over time. Which brings me to the second thing you need to know...

Time. ClixSense has long since proven it's longevity stance. A good idea is to create pages and link your pages to each other, with information about ClixSense. Keyword those pages and make the pages content rich. If you do that, the pages will get into the search engines where they will stay forever. The longer your pages exist, the more your pages will go in the various search engines and the more likely they will rise and be found by those entering keyword specifics. Reality is, this is a no brainer for long term ClixSense members to gain referrals on the fly from time to time.

Traffic Exchanges - The thing about traffic exchanges is the fact everyone is promoting something. What do traffic exchange members want? They want advertising. I'm sure a lot of TE users enjoy clicking all day but it's certainly not my cup of tea to click just to gain credits so I can exchange for traffic. Which brings us back to the 'Time' topic doesn't it? Yep. What I prefer to do is give people what they want. In traffic exchanges, I promote....traffic exchanges. In doing so, I am giving the traffic exchange users what they want...more advertising. Therefore it's easier to gain sign ups. By building up a few solid traffic exchanges with refs, I always have credits without having to spend TIME surfing for them. Which brings me us to....

Splash Pages - I hate splash pages. I've always hated them. I'm a content person. However, there are times when splash pages come in handy and that is when there is TIMERS and the viewer is not going to spend much time reading. I'll use splash pages in areas like TRAFFIC EXCHANGES. Since I gain credits from refs surfing and from enrolling refs, I can go into the traffic exchange and enter my splash page url on a rather regular basis. A big key to splash pages is to grab the viewers eye, and make the viewer want whatever it is you got. Which also brings us to....

Autoresponders and Optins - Now I tell you something, you don't have to use an autoresponder. It's better if you do but I can tell you a little trick I did about 15 years ago that worked rather well for me. Save a message or two to a doc. On your splash page simply state, email me directly for the info and put an email address to a free email account in which you use for nothing except for that page. Every time you get an email, you'll know it is someone wanting the info. Open your doc, copy/paste your one or two messages to them. This little trick is some times better than an autoresponder since you immediately have direct email to email contact.

Text Ad Exchanges and Solo Ads - In one way, I think text ad exchanges are better now for the user than they were when they first started. Because most are not using them like they did when they first started. Still, many have members that are still members and will read the occasional solo they receive. Since yours is the occasional, less competition, you might pull in some refs which brings us to....

Subject Lines and Body Messages - A good idea is to open a doc and save it for your subject lines and body messages. In doing so you will save time because you can easily open your doc, copy the message and paste it every time you want to send an ad. Another reason it is a good idea is because you can think about the subject line and body message to create a really good one. You can review it and make sure your spelling is accurate. Who wants to join something under someone when they have bookoo typos in the message? Not me.

Blogs - Are a very good idea. However, blogs can be confusing for the viewer. It can be tough for them to locate what they want or for you to have them locate what you want them to see. Therefore, allow them to see ONE thing. Go get a free blog, focus it on ClixSense ONLY. Every few days, go to your blog and type something about ClixSense. There is plenty to type about....How you get paid, How much you can earn, How much you made this month, How the advertising works, How the free membership works, How the premium membership works, The funny thing someone said at the ClixSense forum, etc etc etc. You won't ever run out of stuff to talk about in regards to ClixSense. If you do that, here again, your blog will hit the search engines and as long as you continue to add content to your blog, it will continue to rise in the search engines and it will continue to be listed in more areas of the search engines due to your keeping it updated and due to your constant keyword content.

Social Networks - Probably one of the best places to gain referrals if you know how to go about it. I just hate when I am at a social network and I get an ad from someone I don't even know. I am like.... getta outta here! If I am at a social network and someone starts communicating with me like.... what country are you in....have you tried the cornbread recipe...I have three kids what about you.....oh I see you are on here today how was your day yesterday.... Well when I get that kind of communication I MAKE FRIENDS. I like friends don't you? Finally one day that new friend is going to ask me, where do you work Valerie? I will say, I work online. They'll say really, what kind of work do you do.....I'll say, oh I mainly do free to earn stuff....they'll say do you make any real money doing that....I'll say sure, you want to try one?

Forums - There are a lot of forums that allow you to post a link and/or advertise. Often tho, you may be barking up a horses tail if you simply hit a forum with ads. Instead, introduce yourself, let people know you are a credible person. Reply to posts. Make friends. After the people at the forum have accepted you, realize your credibility, they'll actually READ your posts, then post and tell them about ClixSense and how it works. You'll most likely get some sign ups if you do it that way instead of just signing up to a forum and posting a blatant ad.

PTC's - There are a lot of paid to click programs online today. Most are garbage. Still, credible people some times I join garbage because they don't know it's garbage. Instead of just going in and buying an ad....USE IT FIRST. See what others are advertising. Do you see any ClixSense ads? How many do you see? Is that place over-run with ClixSense ads? IF it is, you might want to think twice before purchasing. It's always best to USE a PTC Before buying. That way you'll know how it works. You'll know IF it really is working without errors.

There is never a shortage of places to advertise. By all means, don't forget about 'The Advertiser'. You may even want to create a page about the best place to advertise and place your ClixSense link and list some advertisers features, use it as a splash page and/or advertise it. Everyone in the marketing arena is always looking for advertising.

Whatever you do, remember the first paragraph above. There will be people that join and do nothing. There will be people that will be active for awhile and then become inactive. There will also be people that become full fledged premier members and use ClixSense forever. It's up to YOU to continuously spread the word and keep on keeping on. If you do that, you'll just grin when someone leaves because it is not going to hurt you....you'll have more coming in all the time, and your commissions will keep on growing.


PTCBox         

No comments: